Visit our websiite at www.artandsoulpreschool.com

Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh the Magic of a Balloon

I am always marveled by the magic a balloon has.  Children can be entertained by this wonderful invention for hours.  They do not lose their charm.
I had noticed that some of the children do not like to sing during Circle Time, so I wanted to try something out.  I felt that perhaps they were shy because in a circle we can see each other.  So, for the shy ones, I blew up a bunch of balloons and we sang our songs as we chased and bounced balloons around the room.  The objective was to try and keep the balloon up in the air without touching the ground for as long as we sang the song.
Like I said, balloons have magic, because some of my little ones who were not singing in Circle Time were singing while bouncing their balloons.  It was wonderful seeing them play and hearing their sweet voices singing.








No comments:

Post a Comment